Therapeutic CHAPTER 37
Chapter 37
Lydia POV
The car pulled into the garage, vanishing from sight.
The tension between us skyrocketed, and before I could climb out, Zayn roughly
yanked me toward her side. I straddled her lap on the seat, our tongues
clashing fiercely. With one hand, she pulled the car door open; with the other,
she gripped my waist.
She stepped out, and I wrapped my legs tightly around
her upper torso. I felt her walking, but she paused at the step leading to the
house door.
Her free hand slid to my stomach as she quickly
unbuckled her belt. "Can you do something for me, Lydia?" she asked,
her voice a panting breath. The kiss had left us both breathless, but my neck
arched like a turtle snapping for more of her lips.
"Mhmm..." I hummed.
"Good girl," she whispered, lowering me—not
to my feet, but to my knees. Both her hands now worked to free herself, undoing
her belt and opening her pants fully.
I knew exactly what she wanted as I peered up at her
innocently. Her eyes darkened like a storm sweeping over earthy depths.
"Don't look at me like that... fuck," she grunted, slipping her thick
cock free.
"How am I looking at you?" I asked, grasping
it softly. It throbbed like an irregular heartbeat.
"Like that, Lydia."
"But I'm happy to do this for you." I
whispered, my gaze dropping back to her cock. I wanted to suck it now, that
eagerness to please her making the space between my legs drenched.
"I taught you, but I didn't get a little test
run. Shall we put it to the test?"
I nodded innocently, focusing entirely on her cock.
"Damn, you're such a good girl, remembering
everything I taught—Oh fuck, Lydia," she moaned deeply from her throat as
I began rubbing it up and down slowly. My other hand moved to her balls,
drawing out another string of curses.
"Just like that...play with it, tease it."
I nodded, inching closer to place wet kisses from the
tip down to her balls.
I heard the door jerk, her entire weight slamming into
it. Pride swelled in me seeing her face twist in delicious pleasure.
From her balls, I licked up to the tip. When I flicked
my tongue into it, she bellowed out the Lord's name, her eyes squeezing shut.
I pulled away slightly. "Zayn?"
"Mhmm?"
"Eyes on me," I smirked. Her watery eyes
snapped open, her face stripped of emotion—though I knew her moans and curses
meant she was lost in ecstasy. As I leaned forward to take her cock in, my hair
fell forward.
"Do you have any elastic bands?"
Her head cocked in confusion, but her hand reached for
my face, where two rubber bands were tucked. I pulled them off and secured my
hair. "It's supposed to be clean, yet messy."
Her mouth opened to respond, but I took a quarter of
her cock into my mouth.
"Oh fuck... you're such a good girl."
I loved when she called me a good girl; it always made
me feel valued, but here it drove me to swallow her cock without letting my
teeth graze the base. Tears streamed from her eyes, and she quickly wiped them
away. I slid her cock out and ran my tongue at a snail's pace over its entire
length. Then I sank it down my throat again.
"Fuckin' good girl you are. You're taking my
fucking—" She gasped in shock as I paused at the tip and sucked hard.
"Oh," she muttered meekly.
"Are you gonna fuck my throat or what?" I
asked groggily, my eyes locked on her face.
She straightened her back, a smirk curling her lips. I
yelped in shock as she grabbed the back of my neck.
"Open," she commanded coldly.
My mouth slid open slowly, and her cock thrust in
roughly. I gagged, strings of saliva bubbling up and splattering onto her
shaft, with only a bit dripping down my chin.
Her hand shifted from the back of my neck to gripping
my cheeks tightly, clamping them together as she moved her cock at a deliberate
pace. Each thrust had the tip brushing my throat.
My eyes rolled back, and I grew even hornier.
"Beauti—fucking—full," she grunted loudly.
"Just fuckkk!"
My eyes flew wide open when I felt her hot cream
splash against the back of my throat. She pushed me off, her body slamming back
against the door. "You're such... such a good fucking thing!" she
shouted, followed by a loud laugh. Her eyes rolled up to the ceiling. "I
think I saw heaven? Or hell—it doesn't matter, that... that was amazing."
She looked down at me now. "Just look at you, you look like a mess and
it's fuckin' beautiful." She kept ranting.
I couldn't help but smile. I felt more worthy than I
ever had with Bishop.
She pointed at me. "You're one beautiful
thing." She panted. "It's your turn," she smirked.
Guyssss! Some stories simply need a little more room to breathe. With Wattpad’s current content restrictions, some of the more mature moments may not always fit here the way they were originally written. If you’d like to experience the stories with fewer limitations and enjoy the extra chapters, mature themes, and content that doesn’t always make it onto Wattpad, come join me on Patreon. Your support also helps me continue writing and bringing you more of these stories. Or you can follow me here or bookmark this blog!
https://www.patreon.com/c/ebookking/shop ( Ebook COLLECTION 30% OFFF!!!!)
https://www.patreon.com/c/ebookking/membership
(SUBRCRIBING 5% OFF)
https://www.patreon.com/ebookking
Comments
Post a Comment