Therapeutic CHAPTER 40
Chapter 40
Lydia POV
"Get on the desk and spread your legs," she
demands in a tone that leaves no room for questions. But I don't move from my
knees. I still have her cock in my mouth. I feel energized, like I could suck
her off again. But no way in hell am I letting her eat me out. She looks so
eager, though.
I didn't get to shower. I obviously smell like sweat
down there. I don't think I could stand watching her go down on me like this. I
grasp her cock firmly. "I want to suck you off again."
She glared at me.
I groan, rising to my feet.
"I smell like sweat and pee," I complain.
"At least let me—"
"Get on the desk, Lydia. On all fours. Make sure
you turn around; you know I like to eat you from behind."
"And all those times I take a shower... just let
me use the bathroom—"
"Desk," she growls, like some primal
caveman.
I roll my eyes but nonetheless shimmy out of my jeans
and panties, grinding them down my legs.
"I'm telling you—"
My throat lets out a sharp yelp as she lifts me off
the floor and places me on the desk. I slap her chest. "Don't do that
again!"
"Get on all fours, Lydia. Don't you see? I
cleared my desk just so I could do this."
I glance back at the desk, nothing in sight but me
sprawled across it.
"Why can't we just have sex instead?" I
said. I love when she eats my pussy; she knows exactly how to do it right. I
just prefer she does it when I'm clean.
"I want to taste that fucking pussy. And you're
stopping me from enjoying it."
"I just—"
"Get in position."
She sits down in the chair. I rotate my body on the
desk, my ass facing her so closely that I can feel her hot breath ghosting over
my exposed pussy. When her fingers brush the back of my thigh, my heart slams
against my ribs in a single, powerful thud.
I lean down on my elbows and bravely spread my legs
wider. As my head presses against the desk, I peer between the V of my thighs.
She's staring back at me, her eyes laced with an intense, hungry gleam.
Goosebumps rise across my skin as her fingers trail light caresses from my
thighs up to my ass cheeks, teasing the sensitive flesh.
"You have such a pretty pussy," she
murmured.
I watch as her thumbs reach underneath, toying with
the tight wedge of my slit. I squeeze my eyes shut and push my hips back toward
her, aching for more. She makes one last teasing swipe, then slams her hands
down on my ass. The sharp sting jolts me upright, and I glare at her through
the curve of my thighs.
"That's for keeping me away from seeing such a
beauty."
"You've seen it before," I sassed back. She
slaps me again, harder, and I shriek. My glare isn't enough to stop her from
spanking my ass cheeks, each strike sending a mix of pain and heat blooming
across my skin.
She inches the chair closer, and now her hot breath is
penetrating the damp folds of my pussy. I shut my eyes again, bracing myself,
waiting for her tongue to finally touch my most sensitive spot.
Despite my reluctance to open myself up to her like
this, my clit throbs wildly, convulsing like it never has before. It's as if a
starving hunger inside me is clawing to be fed. I part my legs a couple more
inches, surrendering to the need.
"Zayn," I tremble as she takes the first
taste. She groaned deeply.
Is it because she realizes I don't taste like sweat at
all? Or something more? Curiosity burns through me. I snapped my eyes open,
darting my gaze to see her eyes closed, her face twisted in pure relish as her
tongue moves inside her mouth, savoring me.
I taste good? No fucking way!
One of her middle and index fingers parts my folds,
giving her a better view of my swollen clit. She licks the circumference of her
lips, glossing them with her own saliva. Then she dives her head forward—her
lips wrap around my entrance, and if that wasn't enough, her tongue penetrates
me, thrusting deep and swirling with expert precision.
The sensation hits me like a wave, her dominance
claiming every inch as I arch against the desk, lost in the building ecstasy. I
moaned as a rush of desire surges to life. It's that feeling that only ignites
when she does this. I I know now Bishop would never make me feel this way.
She slowly traverses her mouth along my slit a couple
of times. My mouth fell open in otherworldly shock when she takes a different
route, her lips coming into contact with the rim of my ass.
I eagerly push my ass into her face. I've never taken
it in my ass before, but her tongue teasing the tight muscles tempts me to tame
that virgin territory and make it surrender to her, like a wild animal yielding
to its master.
As if she can't get enough of me smothering her face,
she jolted me back by the ankles. I squealed as my knees dangle in mid-air
instead of pressing against the hard desk. She grips my glutes firmly,
manipulating them to grind my cheeks against her face, burying herself deeper.
I moaned louder, realizing I'm getting far more
pleasure from her tongue swiping over my ass than from my pussy. I thought the
goal was to eat me out down there. But having her devour my ass like this is so
much better.
To keep her from straying from this new path, I reach
my hands back and hold her face in place—now my hands and ass sandwich her
features, and she allows it without protest.
"Don't stop," I gasped, grinding myself up
and down, back and forth. I don't know where I learned such instinctive moves,
but desperation takes over, filling me with an urgent need that possesses my
body, driving me to do anything for more.
"Oh my god! This feels so good," I said
breathlessly. Fatigue creeps in as my body speeds up, but I can't stop, not
until release crashes over me.
I weaken instantly when her fingers begin to roughly
squeeze my clit. She doesn't flick it; she just keeps her fingers pressed
firmly against it, and I feel my swollen nub pulsing desperately against the
pressure.
"Wait!" I shouted, peering between my legs
again. My feet struggle to pull away from her clamping grip.
"Wait—"
She releases my ankles and wraps her arms around my
waist, tugging me impossibly closer. My feet end up draped around her torso,
though the chair prevents them from locking fully.
"Let me feast, Lydia," she mumbles, her
words muffled since her head doesn't budge an inch from my ass.
She starts giving tight, insistent rubs to my clit
while maintaining that hard pressure. "Oh God, please stop... I mean...
don't!" I screamed as my orgasm hits, sending a towering wave of ecstasy
crashing through me. It makes me wiggle wildly against her face, my fingers
nearly yanking strands from her scalp.
Once my hands release her hair, I slam them down on
the desk, still thrusting my hips as the overwhelming high proves too intense
to simply ride out.
"God damn it," I screamed, lost in the
shattering bliss.
Some stories simply need a little more room to breathe. With Wattpad’s current content restrictions, some of the more mature moments may not always fit here the way they were originally written. If you’d like to experience the stories with fewer limitations and enjoy the extra chapters, mature themes, and content that doesn’t always make it onto Wattpad, come join me on Patreon. Your support also helps me continue writing and bringing you more of these stories.
https://www.patreon.com/c/ebookking/shop ( Ebook COLLECTION 30% OFFF!!!!)
https://www.patreon.com/c/ebookking/membership (SUBRCRIBING 5% OFF)
https://www.patreon.com/ebookking
Comments
Post a Comment